Sunday, January 8, 2012

You're Making Me High (Paper Diamond Electro 420 CO REMIX) THISSONGBUMPS!

CATEGORY: Electro House, Banger, Dubstep, Awesomeness


Of course I found out about Paper Diamond with my utter obsession with all things Pretty Lights. At first I wasn’t too impressed with his music, I think I expected the holy ghost to pop out or something, he did just get signed to the best label alive!, but after a few steps in I realized he wasn’t just some Pretty Lights clone. He brings something different to the label, a certain madness that new electronic music’s progressing into (well, some of it)Well here we got another signature remix, this time in spirit of 4/20, where in Boulder, thousands of weed smokers gather on CU’s campus to all smoke at 4:20.  At the time, Paper Diamond created a brand new remix in spirit of the day taking on ‘You’re Making Me High’ by Toni Braxton. It’s a little more upbeat, and still has the Paper Diamond jam/electronic flavor. There’s even an almost dubstep drop towards the end. Turn the volume up on this one because THIS SONG BUMPS!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment