Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chiddy Bang - Mind Your Manners

CATEGORY: Hip-Hop
More from my favorite rap duo of all time! I love everything about them! Their beats, their rhymes, everything!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just love them. Everyone is saying Hip Hop is dead.. If so, they bring the vital signs!!! They are "pretty much amazing"!!! In my opinion.
This video is just pure magic too. Didn't need a single rump shake, or gold necklace or "grill" or nothin'  like that!!! THAT says everything to a fan of pure music like me. Check out this awesome impromptu video ft. Billy Marks! Looks like hella fun, I wouldn't want to play pong vs. that dude..
Just last month, I was actually on set for a Chiddy Bang music video for the same song! It will be used for a youtube series in a couple months or something! Along with being the most talented in the Hip Hop scene right now, I saw first hand that Chiddy Bang is also the most hardworking! Their focus on set was amazing. They play zero games! I was lucky enough to kick it with Chiddy in his trailer before and after the shoot, yeaa he's a chill ass dude! Check the pic! (me on very left, Chiddy on very right) Next time I hope I get to kick it with Xaphoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment