Monday, January 23, 2012

MASHUP MONDAY #3 --- these songs bump

To kick off Mashup Monday #3 @ ThisSongBumps.com, I'm featuring an artist by the name of 9th-Exit! I met him thru facebook, and he makes some dope Electro House mashups you can download below! The point of me telling you this is that my goal with ThisSongBumps is to promote unsigned artists and get them some hype! Feel free to email me your tracks to post at ThisSongBumps@gmail.com and I will listen for sure! :) Well anyway let's get to the musiccc




for more of 9thexit, go to the following sites :D
http://www.beatport.com/artist/9th-exit/218627


follow ThisSongBumps on twitter here here!
'Like' ThisSongBumps on facebook here!
listen to more songs that bump on ThisSongbumps SOUNDCLOUD here!
follow ThisSongBumps on YouTube here!

PART TWO OF MASHUP MONDAY COMIN' IN A SECOND :)

skrillex figure thissongbumps thissong slaps slaps bumps bass is sick figure flux doctor p omg zeds dead dubstep brostep foreign banguage dubstep.net dubstep shwayze redtails kill the noise
skrillex


No comments:

Post a Comment