Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hip Hop Tuesdays #2

I've been spending so much time listening to all the songs people send me on my Facebook wall, that I am lagging on all my other posts 0.o....... Well my apologies. I am pretty excited to share these songs with you all this week on Hip Hop Tuesday #2! These aren't all the newest tracks, but they are definitely all MUST HAVES! Check em out! These Songs BUMP!!

 
Eligh & Amp Live - Destination Unknown ft. The Grouch & Zumbi
Yeah, this shit bumps.

Big Sean ft. Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa - Flowers
I wonder what 'flowers' they are talking about....... :o

Hoodie Allen - The Chase Is On

Kendrick Lamar - No Make-Up (Her Vice) (Feat. Colin Munroe)
Kendrick is a monster.

Shut Up - Mike Posner ft. Rusko
You Know The Track Is Going To Be Bumpin' When It's Produced By RUSKO! Mike Posner is chill as fuck too on the voice box :)

Wings - Macklemore ft. Ryan Lewis
Macklemore n Ryan Lewis had me in love at first sound from the first time i heard 'Can't Hold Us'

Drake - You Know You Know
dey knoww.. dey know, dey know......



follow ThisSongBumps on twitter here here!
'Like' ThisSongBumps on facebook here!
listen to more songs that bump on ThisSongbumps SOUNDCLOUD here!
follow ThisSongBumps on YouTube here!



No comments:

Post a Comment